The Modickson Consortium requires the services of a business development officer/hub manager.
Detailed job description and qualification requirement see below
Business Development Manager
- Work with management team to identify and evaluate new market, new target clients
- Work with management team to develop and implement strategic sales plan
- Identify and evaluate specific new profitable business opportunities
- Achieve own sales target and lead team to achieve team target and/or overall company target.
- Initiate and complete proposals and presentation for new business opportunities
- Work with internal teams to deliver outstanding presentation to capture profitable business opportunity.
- To maintain an excellent client relationship with existing and potential client Requirements
- 3 years (minimum) of experience in sales/business development and IT
- Proven track record of developing new businesses
- Strong in client connection and client services
- Strong responsibility, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A passion for sales and a drive to succeed
- University degree
- Fluent in English and excellent in presentation
Interested candidates should please follow the recruitment guide to apply.
Application closes on Friday 10th February 2017